If you have Aspen tar & chip questions or want to get a free estimate, contact Driveway Experts. The term “tar and chip” is used to describe a mix of liquid asphalt and gravel. It’s generally cheaper than asphalt alone, which is one of the reasons it’s so popular.
This is a really good material to use for a driveway in cold climates because the texture can give you more grip on ice and snow. Another benefit of tar & chip over asphalt alone is that you don’t need to get it sealed every couple of years.
Tar & Chip in Aspen, CO
Why should you choose Driveway Experts for your Aspen tar & chip work? Here’s a list of some of the main reasons to let us help improve your driveway, parking lot or roadway.
- Reasonable Price – As mentioned, tar & chip can be cheaper than a pure asphalt driveway. At Driveway Experts, you will know the price before any work begins.
- Better than Gravel – At the same time, having a tar and chip driveway better than just using loose gravel, which has a lot of problems.
- Experience – Another reason to choose Driveway Experts is that we have many years of experience with Aspen chip & tar and can put all of it to work for you.
- Customer Service – Our entire team is taught to be professional and friendly at all times, so you can rest assured that you will not have any problems dealing with us.
- Start to Finish – We have you covered from the very start to the end of your project. No matter how big or small the job, we’re going to get it done right the first time.
As you can see, when it comes to tar & chip jobs in the Aspen, Colorado area, Driveway Experts should be your first choice. If you have any questions about a tar and chip driveway, parking lot or road in Colorado, give us a call or send an email to get the answers you need. Our staff is standing by to give you help. From your initial free estimate to the moment the work is done, we are here to help you during every step of the process. Let us show you why tar and chip surfaces are so popular.