Finding the best Aspen chip and seal services is not difficult if you know where to look. Here at Driveway Experts, we have many years of experience working with asphalt driveways, parking lots and even roads in some cases.
On this page, we’re going to go over the basics of the chip and seal method as well as give you some of the reasons why you should choose Driveway Experts to complete the job for you.
Chip and Seal in Aspen, Colorado
Commonly known as “chip and seal,” this method of surfacing uses liquid asphalt sprayed over a gravel base. The type of stones used can vary, which will effect the final appearance of the driveway, road or parking lot. Here are some considerations to make if you’re thinking about an Aspen chip and seal project.
- Rougher Surface – Normal asphalt alone results in a smooth surface (when done correctly), but chip and seal is meant to have a more textured surface. This gives you a lot more traction.
- Snow Removal – Speaking of the rougher surface on chip and seal driveways and parking lots, it’s important to raise the plow about 1/4″ above the surface when removing snow in the winter.
If you have other questions about chip & seal surfacing, contact us for more information.
Why Choose Driveway Experts
Next, here is a quick rundown of the major reasons you should choose Driveway Experts for your next Aspen chip and seal job.
- Professional Service – At Driveway Experts, we truly care about each and every one of our clients. We go out of our way to treat everyone professionally.
- Affordable Prices – In addition to our great customer service during every step of the chip and seal process, we have very reasonable prices. We offer free estimates before any work begins.
- High Quality – Last but certainly not least, you can be sure that we use the highest quality materials and pay attention to the small details so your projects comes our great.
If you need chip and seal surfacing for a driveway, parking lot or road in or around Aspen, Colorado, contact us today. We will listen to what you need to have done during your free consultation. After we give you an estimate, you decide whether or not you want us to complete the work. With your permission, we stick to our schedule and get the work done. At the end of the process, we make sure you’re completely satisfied.